Well, you’ve found my blog! You will see that I talk about homeschool, travel and anything else that comes to mind. I have organized the site to help you navigate what you’re most interested in reading.
The Homeschool tab is where I post about all things related to Homeschool!
The Adventures tab is all about fun times and travel. Clicking the drop-down will reveal my Life List.
Random Info About Me
- My name is Tosha and I am a wife and momma to three beautiful kids. I like to write and talk so this seems like the perfect place to do both.
- I will say y’all from time to time in my posts. I’m Texan and I’m not afraid to bust out the y’all on y’all 😉
- I love Documentaries especially anything related to nature.
- I am into makeup of all kinds and I especially love cosplay.
- I love Sci-Fi, Drama and Superhero movies.
- Food is life! With that said, I will try almost any type of food at least once.
- I am an ocean addict. There is something about the ocean that speaks to my heart. It’s a place of wonder and mystery.
“The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Cousteau
- I love Astronomy! The night sky is such a beautiful and awe-inspiring scene. Trying to grasp space, time and our place among such giants is mind-numbing.
“We came all this way to explore the moon, and the most important thing is that we discovered the earth.” – William Anders, Apollo Astronaut
Follow and Like on Facebook!
Leave a comment! I love to hear from you!