Two Summers ago the kids and I made a Summer Life List and we had a blast with it.
The list served a few purposes:
- It forced us to get out of the house and into the sunshine.
- It helped us grow closer as a family.
- The activities ensured that the kids would be busy.
- Lasting memories would be made.
Now that I am thinking about it I am not sure why we didn’t do the same thing this year. It wasn’t until the Summer was over that Audy brought it to my attention that we didn’t have a Summer Fun List.
Fast forward about a month and here we are in Autumn. Er, as Autumn as Southeast Texas can get.
We sat down and thought about the fun things we could do in the Fall and came up with some fun ideas.
Starting this weekend and continuing till the end of October we will try to get everything done on the list.
Fall Fun List:
- Go Stargazing
- Bake Pumpkin Bread
- Make Smores
- Make Candy Apples
- Make an Autumn Wreath for the Door
- Drink Apple Cider
- Go on a Nature Walk
- Fall Photo
- Have a picnic
- Visit a Corn Maze
- Indoor Camping
- Fall scented candles
- Make a Pine cone Bird Feeder
- Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Try a New Hot Cocoa recipe
- Leaf Rubbing Art
- Decorate the House for Fall
- Make Popcorn balls
- Binge watch Movies all afternoon
How do you prepare for Fall? Leave a comment below!